Friday, April 20, 2012

Introductory April Maven Box

Hi ladies. I was so excited today I could hardly wait for my box to arrive. This was my first box ever and I simply couldn't wait. I've been reading every one's blogs and seeing all of the great colors and products they have been getting in their boxes. I was only slightly disappointed after watching videos on YOUTUBE of people opening their boxes and seeing that they got chocolate in their boxes. I received no chocolate. VERY disappointed. It's just not fair! I want chocolate too.

Okay, I am done whining now. Here is my box:


I received one Julep Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub


 a free nail file.

And two Nail Polish: Penelope and Portia

Penelope is an opaque, almost white creme with a hint of blush. Very pretty and just in time for Spring!


Portia is a sheer tropical blue with glittery sparkles.


I can't wait to do my nails in these colors this weekend. I will definitely post swatch pics at some point this weekend.

As for the hand facial.. eh, I don't know.. not really my thing to have around.. my luck my boys will try to use it was bubble bath lol I will probably save this to use in a giveaway at some future date.

I cannot wait for my May shipment!





No comments:

Post a Comment